METHODOLOGY AND ASSESSMENT OF THE FORMATION OF STUDENTS OF THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF COMPETENCE IN THE APPLICATION OF THE CONCEPT OF LEAN PRODUCTION IN THEIR FUTURE PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
The article presents a methodology for assessing the formation of innovative competence in future nursing professionals with the optimal content of the criterial-diagnostic apparatus for assessing lean, communicative and informational competencies. The described results of the application of indicators for assessing the level of formation of lean-competence among students demonstrate the objectivity of the assessment and the effectiveness of the proposed model.
Keywords:assessment of the formation of competencies, nurses, medical students, innovative specialists, lean-competence
Funding. The study had no sponsor support.
Conflict of interest. The authors declare no conflict of interest.
For citation: Pchelina N.V., Pozdeeva T.V. Methodology and assessment of the formation of students of the Medical College of competence in the application of the concept of lean production in their future professional activities. Meditsinskoe obrazovanie i professional’noe razvitie [Medical Education and Professional Development]. 2022; 13 (3): 43–52. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33029/2220-8453-2022-13-3-43-52 (in Russian)
1. Afonina N.A., Fedos’kina A.K., Fedos’kina L.A., Shilkina A.T. Spreading the lean approach in medical universities in Russia. Profilakticheskaya meditsina [Preventive Medicine]. 2021; 24 (5): 22–8. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17116/profmed20212405122 (in Russian)
2. Kashafutdinova G.T., Baysugurova V.Yu. Current status of nursing in developed countries: expanding nursing practice. Vestnik Kazakhkogo natsional’nogo meditsinskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Kazakh National Medical University]. 2013; (1): 303–6. (in Russian)
3. Orel V.I., Smirnova V.I., Gur’eva N.A., Orel A.V., Chentsov D.V., Zatulkin V.A. Experience of knowledge system formation of tools and lean production methods applied in implementation of improvement projects in medical organizations. Meditsina i organizatsiya zdravookhraneniya [Medicine and Organization of Health Care]. 2021; 6 (3): 20–8. (in Russian)
4. Karamushko G.V., Mas’kova N.G. Personnel management on the basis of the competence model formation in lean production. Novye tekhnologii [New Technologies]. 2021; 17 (2): 131–7. DOI: https://doi.org/10.47370/2072-0920-2021-17-2-131-137 (in Russian)
5. Dovgal’ V.A. Simulation of the industrial process in lean production training: the experience of the lean factory in higher education. In: Materialy Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Informatsionnye tekhnologii v obrazovanii» [Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference «Information Technologies in Education»]. Grozniy, 2020: 54–62. (in Russian)
6. Kurmangulov A.A., Reshetnikova Yu.S., Bagirov R.N., Frolova O.I., Brynza N.S. «Factory of processes» – a new format of educational process organization at higher education institution. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher Education in Russia]. 2018; 27 (5): 37–41. (in Russian)
7. Sevost’yanova D.P. The importance of the level of formation of communicative competencies of future teachers during the internship, through self-diagnosis. Tendentsii razvitiya nauki i obrazovaniya [Trends in the Development of Science and Education]. 2020; 63 (6): 183–7. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18411/lj-07-2020-238 (in Russian)
8. Denisenko O.V. From the experience of organizing the control of the formation of communicative competencies in solving professional tasks. Nauchniy almanakh [Science Almanac]. 2017; (3-2): 49–52. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17117/na.2017.03.02.049 (in Russian)