1. Mushtaq R., et al. Quality of educational environment at Wah Medical College: assessment by using dundee ready educational environment measure. J Ayub Med Coll (Abbottabad). 2017; 29 (3): 441-4.
2. Xin Xu, et al. Relation of perceptions of educational environment with mindfulness among Chinese medical students: a longitudinal study. Med Educ Online. 2016; 21 (1). [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3402/meo.v21.30664?scroll=top&needAccess=true/ (date of access February 1 1, 2020)
3. Hammond s.M., O'Rourke M., Kelly M., Bennett D., O'Flynn s. A psychometric appraisal of the DREEM. BMC Med Educ. 2012; 12 (2). [Electronic resource] URL: https://bmcmededuc.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1472-6920-12-2/ (date of access February 25, 2020)
4. Farooq s., Rehman R., Dias J.M., Hussain M. Perceptions of nursing students of educational environment at a private undergraduate school of Nursing in Karachi. JPMA (The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association). 2018; 68 (2): 216-23.
5. Mogre V., Amalba A. Psychometric properties of the Dundee Ready Educational Environment Measure in a sample of Ghanaian Medical Students. Educ Health. 2016; 29: 16-24.
6. Nadeem A., Iqbal N., Yousaf A., Daud M.A., Younis A. Students perceptions of educational environment at Army Medical College, Rawalpindi: assessment by DREEM. Pak Armed Forces Med J. 2014; 64 (2): 298-303.
7. Al-Kabbaa A.F., Ahmad H.H., Saeed A.A., Abdalla A.M., Mustafa A.A. Perception of the learning environment by students in a new medical school in Saudi Arabia: areas of concern. J Taibah Univ Med Sci. 2012; 7 (2): 69-75.
8. Roff S., Mcaleer S., Harden R.M., AL-Qahtani M., Ahmed A.U., Deza H., et al. Development and validation of the Dundee Ready Education Environment Measure (DREEM). Med Teach. 1997; 19: 295-99.
9. Soemantri D., Herrera C., Riquelme A. Measuring the educational environment in health professions studies: a systematic review. Med Teach. 2010; 32: 947-52.
10. Palomo-Lopez P., et al. Student perceptions of the education environment in a Spanish medical podiatry school. J Foot Ankle Res. 2018; 11: 14.
11. Asmita A.P., Vijaya L.C. Students' perception of the educational environment in medical college: a study based on dReEm questionnaire. Korean J Med Educ. 2016; 28 (3): 281-8.
12. Prirodova O.F., Lazarenko V.A., Nikishina V.B., Kuznecova A.A. Assessment of installation component of cognitive task on structural and dynamic characteristics of college professor's eye movements. Meditsinskoe obrazovanie i professional'noe razvitie [Medical Education and Professional Development]. 2019; 10 (1): 73-83. (in Russian).
13. Miles S., Swift L., Leinster S.J. The Dundee Ready Education Environment Measure (DREEM): a review of its adoption and use. Med Teach. 2012; 34 (9): e620-34.
14. Khan J.S., Tabassum S., Yousafzai U.K., Fatima M. DREEM on: validation of the Dundee Ready Education Environment Measure in Pakistan. J Pak Med Assoc. 2011; 61 (9): 885.
15. Prashanth G.P., Ismail S.K. The Dundee Ready Education Environment Measure. A prospective comparative study of undergraduate medical students' and interns' perceptions in Oman. Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J. 2018; 18 (2): 173-81.
16. Aguilar-Barojas S., et al. Validation of the Spanish translation of Dundee Ready Education Environment Measure. J Res Med Educ. 2018; 7 (26): 13-23.
17. Kohli V., Dhaliwal U. Medical students' perception of the educational environment in a medical college in India: a cross-sectional study using the Dundee Ready Education Environment questionnaire. J Educ Eval Health Prof. 2013; 10 (5): 1-6.
18. Anwar M.S., Anwar I., Ghafoor T. Medical students' perceptions of educational environment in remote and urban area medical colleges. Adv Health Prof Educ. 2015; 1: 18-23.
19. Park K.H., Park J.H., Kim S., Rhee J.A., Kim J.H., Ahn Y.J., et al. Students' perception of the educational environment of medical schools in Korea: findings from a nationwide survey. Korean J Med Educ. 2015; 27: 1 17-30.
20. Miles S., Swift L., Leinster S.J. The Dundee Ready Education Environment Measure (DREEM): A review of its adoption and use (translation into Russian; ed. Avakyan E.I.). Meditsinskoe obrazovanie i professional'noe razvitie [Medical Education and Professional Development]. 2020; 1 1 (2): 150-74. (in Russian)