1.Mesana T. Heart Teams for Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease. Springer Nature Switzerland AG, 2019: 158 p.
2.Robberstad M., Bentsen S.B., Berg T.J., Iversen M.M. Diabetic foot ulcer teams in Norwegian hospitals. Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen. 2017; 137 (17). English, Norwegian. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4045/tidsskr.16.1001 PMID: 28925190.
3.Elishev V.G., Kicha D.I., Ivanova M.A., Zuenkova Yu.A., Izyurov L.N., Cherchik A.Yu. Multimodal system for the organization of medical care for malignant skin nominations. Sovremennye problemy zdravookhraneniya i meditsinskoy statistiki [Modern Problems of Healthcare and Medical Statistics]. 2021; (4): URL: http://healthproblem.ru/magazines?textEn=747 (date of access May 03, 2022) (in Russian)
4.Department of Health. The NHS Cancer Plan. A Plan for Investment A Plan For Reform. URL: https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20130222181549/ (date of access January 19, 2021)
5.Brown G.T.F., Bekker H.L., Young A.L. Quality and efficacy of Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) quality assessment tools and discussion checklists: a systematic review. BMC Cancer. 2022; 22 (1): 286. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1186/s12885-022-09369-8 PMID: 35300636; PMCID: PMC8928609.
6.National Cancer Action Team. The Characteristics of an Effective Multidisciplinary Team (MDT). URL: http://www.ncin.org.uk/cancer_type_and_topic_specific_work/multidisciplinary_teams/mdt_development (date of access January 19, 2021)
7.Taylor C., Ramirez A. Multidisciplinary team members’ views about MDT working: results from a survey commissioned by the National Cancer Action Team. URL: http://www.ncin.org.uk/cancer_type_and_topic_specific_work/multidisciplinary_teams/mdt_development (date of access January 19, 2021)
8.Lamb B., Wong H., Vincent C., Green J., Sevdalis N. Teamwork and team performance in multidisciplinary cancer teams: development and evaluation of an observational assessment tool. BMJ Qual Saf. 2011; 20 (10): 849–56.
9.Soukup T., Lamb B., Morbi A., Shah N., Bali A., Asher V., et al. A multicentre cross-sectional observational study of cancer multidisciplinary teams: analysis of team decision making. Cancer Med. 2020; 9 (19): 7083–99.
10. Gandamihardja T., Soukup T., McInerney S., Green J., Sevdalis N. Analysing breast cancer multidisciplinary patient management: a prospective observational evaluation of team clinical decision-making. World J Surg. 2019; 43 (2): 559–66.
11. Lamb B., Miah S., Skolarus T., Stewart G., Green J., Sevdalis N., et al. Development and validation of a short version of the metric for the observation of decision-making in multidisciplinary tumor boards: MODe-Lite. Ann Surg Oncol. 2021; 28 (12): 7577–88.
12. Taylor C., Atkins L., Richardson A., Tarrant R., Ramirez A. Measuring the quality of MDT working: an observational approach. BMC Cancer. 2012; 12 (1): 202.
13. Taylor C., Brown K., Lamb B., Harris J., Sevdalis N., Green J. Developing and testing TEAM (Team Evaluation and Assessment Measure), a self-assessment tool to improve cancer multidisciplinary teamwork. Ann Surg Oncol. 2012; 19 (13): 4019–27.
14. Lamb B., Sevdalis N., Vincent C., Green J. Development and evaluation of a checklist to support decision making in cancer multidisciplinary team meetings: MDT-QuIC. Ann Surg Oncol. 2012; 19 (6): 1759–65.
15. Harris J., Taylor C., Sevdalis N., Jalil R., Green J. Development and testing of the cancer multidisciplinary team meeting observational tool (MDTMOT). Int J Qual Health Care. 2016; 28 (3): 332–8.
16. Jalil R., Soukup T., Akhter W., Sevdalis N., Green J. Quality of leadership in multidisciplinary cancer tumor boards: development and evaluation of a leadership assessment instrument (ATLAS). World J Urol. 2018; 36 (7): 1031–8.
17. Kim M., Park H., Kho B., Park C., Oh I., Kim Y., et al. Artificial intelligence and lung cancer treatment decision: agreement with recommendation of multidisciplinary tumor board. Transl Lung Cancer Res. 2020; 9 (3): 507–14.
18. Hammer R., Fowler D., Sheets L., Siadimas A., Guo C., Prime M. Digital tumor board solutions have significant impact on case preparation. JCO Clin Cancer Inform. 2020; 4 (4): 757–68.
19. Kicha D.I., Zuenkova Yu.A. Organization of radiotherapy services based on the principles of value-oriented healthcare. Moscow: Rossiyskiy universitet druzhby narodov (RUDN), 2021: 36 p. ISBN 978-5-209-10915-0. EDN BBTDCQ. (in Russian)
20. Zuenkova Yu.A. Value-based healthcare: analysis of EIT health guidelines. Meditsinskie tekhnologii. Otsenka i vybor [Medical Technologies. Evaluation and Selection]. 2021; 1 (43): 26–33. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17116/medtech20214301128 EDN WXHHFU. (in Russian)