1.Ellaway R., Poulton T., Fors U., McGee J., Albright S. Building a virtual patient commons. Medical teacher. 2008; 30 (2): 170–4.
2.Safari Y., Azizi S., Ziapour A. The virtual patient technology for medical education. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2018; 12 (9): 1–2.
3.Riklefs V.P., Kalieva Sh.S. Application of virtual patients on an open access platform for the development of clinical thinking in a distance learning environment. Virtualnie tekhnologii v meditsine [Virtual technologies in medicine]. 2020; (3 (25)): 77–9. (in Russian)
4.Karas S.I. Virtual patients as a format for simulation learning in continuing medical education (review article). Bulletin of Siberian Medicine. 2020; 19 (1): 140–9.
5.Asimov M.A., Bagiyarova F.A. Concept of patient-centered approach in medicine (basic principles). Vestnik KazNMU [Bulletin of KazNMU]. 2019; (2): 303–5. (in Russian)
6.Rider E., Kurtz S., Slade D., Iii H., Ho M., Pun J., Eggins S., Branch W. The international charter for human values in healthcare: an interprofessional global collaboration to enhance values and communication in healthcare. Patient Education and Counseling. 2014; 96 (3): 273–80.
7.Cary J., Kurtz S. Integrating clinical communication with clinical reasoning and the broader medical curriculum. Patient education and counseling. 2013; 92 (3): 361–5.
8.The State program of the Russian Federation «Development of healthcare». Electronic resource. URL: https://minzdrav.gov.ru/ministry/programms/health/info (date of access: 21.07.2022). (in Russian)
9.Round J., Conradi E., Poulton T. Training staff to create simple interactive virtual patients: the impact on a medical and healthcare institution. Med Teach. 2009; 31 (8): 764–69.
10. Kononowicz A., Zary N., Edelbring S., Corral J., Hege I. Virtual patients – What are we talking about? A framework to classify the meanings of the term in healthcare education. BMC medical education. 2015; 15: 11.
11. Midik O., Kartal M. The use of virtual patients in medical education. Marmara Medical Journal. 2015; 28 (2): 63.
12. Yudaeva Yu.A., Nevolina V.V., Zakrizyanova Z.F. The use of «virtual patient» technology in medical education. Sovremennye problem nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern problems of science and education]. 2022; (2): 38. (in Russian)
13. Robison D., Bridges-Catalano J., Matson C. the role for virtual patients in the future of medical education. Academic Medicine. 2017; 91 (9): 1217–22.
14. Guhan N., Sripad D., Chakraborty M., Siddiqui B., Nichenametla G., Supraja P., Ikkurthi S., Rao K. Blueprinting – a tool in enhancing the validity of an assessment tool. Journal of Research in Medical Education & Ethics. 2020; 10 (2): 70.
15. The OpenLabyrinth platform. Electronic resource. URL: https://openlabyrinth.ca (date of access: 21.07.2022).
16. Koroleva N.G., Vozdvizhenskaya A.V. The experience of using a virtual patient to teach medical students communication skills. Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii [Modern high-tech technologies]. 2022; (6) 147–51. (in Russian)